Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bryce Canyon

A Cossairt shortcut: The route Bryan and I took in 2006. We woke up at the butt crack of dawn and gunned my little sister's Neon up an icy canyon trail with hair pin turns and no guard rails. We topped out on a butte, surrounded by four feet of snow. I'm not sure this was a time saving route as the map suggested, but it was an adventure. Along the way we knocked/scraped/ripped a few unwanted plastic undercarriage covers off my sister's car and not only increased her aerodynamics but also her gas milage. You're welcome, Bean.
The adventure crew in 2010
The pictures that follow are a combination of two different trips to Bryce Canyon, five years apart, shot with three different cameras by three different Cossairts. I'm not sure which pictures are mine or theirs, so I'm just going to say enjoy our pictures...








Moments before we 'spidermaned' through a ice crevice and zig-zagged up a hill crowded with unsure footed foreigners getting a late start into the canyon.



If you are interested in visiting the park, check out http://www.nps.gov/brca/index.htm for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment