Thursday, January 8, 2009

Characters & Greys...

FADE IN:

INT. KYLE'S APARTMENT - NIGHT

I am kicking back after the first official day of class. We studied different types of character's, specifically villains, because 'the better the villain, the better the film' (Hitchcock). And as a personal assignment I went through all my stories and identified the villains and their motives. Some are blah, while others... well they scare the crap out of me. Which is good. Those will be the stories that I'll be concentrating on this year.

And now it's 9:50 and I am watching Grey's Anatomy (my dramatic addiction) doing character studies. Not a huge day in terms of adventure, but progressive. And inspiring. I am devouring the story telling information and excited about applying it to my future cinematic projects.

See you all in the movies.

FADE OUT:

No comments:

Post a Comment