Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A new beginning...

FADE IN:

INT. CUBICLE - DAY

As my time at North Idaho College comes to a close, I am spending the morning archiving past projects, writing how-to instructions for my replacement and taking life one snow flake at a time.  It has been a wonderful opening act of my life, starring an ensemble cast of creative and talented co-stars. People who took me under their wings, boosted my confidence and encouraged my budding talent.

From working behind the scenes on the Public Forum show and Channel 19's Coffee with the Mayor to creating western themed posters for the Library. From Nursing graduation videos to Outdoor Pursuit calendars to fiesta, and sporting event posters.  I have been blessed with the opportunity to share my artistic abilities with a very appreciative audience.

And no matter how far I travel, or what I end up achieving, my heart, my soul and my love resides here in the Inland Northwest. Here with my friends.  Here with my family.  Here is where my home is. 

FADE OUT:  

No comments:

Post a Comment