Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy new year

FADE IN:

INT. LITTLE STREET APARTMENT, VANCOUVER - NIGHT

On the eve of a new year I find myself hunkered down in my warm apartment surrounded by family. We (my dad, mom and little sister) spent the day navigating the transit system, plucking sea shells from English bay and poking fun at overweight pigeons in A&W. The Sky Train rocks, it ranks right up there with the London Tube.

Five years ago, living in a metropolitan melting pot would have sent a shiver down my spine. But now, I am loving it. The culture, the food, the diversity. Vancouver is a wonderful source of creativity. I hope to tap into that fountain. May it wash over the blank pages of my next screenplay:)

I wish you all a Happy New Year! May it be filled with inspiration and adventure.

FADE OUT:

No comments:

Post a Comment